[EP-tech] Re: Login required to retrieve requested documents

On 10/09/14 14:31, Andrew Beeken wrote:
> I?m not trying to be awkward here, just trying to understand this process
> as my colleagues here are disagreeing! So, when we or the academic
> receives a ?Request Copy? email there is a link in that email to say
> ?Approve this request? which then takes them to EPrints to confirm that
> they approve the request. The requester then receives an email with a link
> to download their document. If you?re saying that this can?t be done then
> isn?t the above a redundant feature?

Nope - you're not being awkward..... I didn't know it did that (I don't
use it)

The way it was explained to me was the sending of the document was up to
the depositor.

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.