[EP-tech] Re: Browse by Author shows empty

Hi Kostas

	Try this:

                menus => [
                        {
                                fields => [ "creators_name" ],
                                new_column_at => [1, 1],
                                mode => "sections",
                                open_first_section => 1,
                                group_range_function => "EPrints::Update::Views::cluster_ranges_30",
                                grouping_function => "EPrints::Update::Views::group_by_a_to_z",
				hideempty => 1,
                        },
                ],

	...and let me know whether that fixed it.

--
Adam

On 3 Dec 2014, at 08:51, pgasinos pgs wrote:

> I have a multilingual repository (el, en). The strange thing is, that only in English I can't hide empty author records (it only hides the empty author records from the greek letters). All the other views work just fine.
>
> Browse by Author shows:
> A...
>
> No items in this section.
>
> B...
>
> No items in this section. etc
>
> My "views.pl" file has:
>
> {
>                 id => "creators",
>                 allow_null => 0,
>                 hideempty => 1,
>                 menus => [
>                         {
>                                 fields => [ "creators_name" ],
>                                 new_column_at => [1, 1],
>                                 mode => "sections",
>                                 open_first_section => 1,
>                                 group_range_function => "EPrints::Update::Views::cluster_ranges_30",
>                                 grouping_function => "EPrints::Update::Views::group_by_a_to_z",
>                         },
>                 ],
>                 order => "-date/title",
>                 variations => [
>                         "type",
>                         "DEFAULT",
>                 ],
>         },
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Kostas Pgasinos

Adam Field
Business Relationship and Community Manager
EPrints Services