[EP-tech] Re: modify inline css for autocomplete suggestions

At last..this problem can be solving. Usually when I typing creator name,
it always on top and it make me difficult to select author name. But after
I edit the 70_autocomplete.js at ~/lib/static/javascript/auto/, the
autocomplete suggestion show at the bottom and it make easier to choose.

Btw, my eprints already 3.3.12 and it doesn't need to move that
70_autocomplete.js to ~/archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/static/javascript/auto/,
because I move to that directory and edit, it keep show on top of the page.

you can see my attachment.

Thank you

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 8:07 PM, John Salter <J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk> wrote:

> Note: To fix this the **right way**, you should:
>
> copy
>
> ~/lib/static/javascript/auto/70_autocomplete.js

> ~/archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/static/javascript/auto/
>
> and edit the copy there.
>

> When upgrading, you can check all the files in your local config and see
> if they are still needed (e.g. if this issue was resolved in 3.3.13, you
> could then remove the copy from ARCHIVEID/cfg/?).
>

> The same method also applies to css stylesheets that are compiled into one
> file.
>

> Cheers,
>
> John

Life isn't valuable if you don't have someone to care