Research Data Management Software Developer
Library & Archives Service
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

simon.jennings at lshtm.ac.uk

>>> John Salter <J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk> 10/10/2014 09:36 >>>

Hi Simon,
I think that the theme files are compiled into the auto-3.3.12.css from
their location in ~/lib/themes/? ? if you look at that file, you can see
where the files are coming from ? e.g.
/* From: /usr/share/eprints/lib/themes/lul/static/style/auto/z_lul.css
*/
You might want to look at: http://bazaar.eprints.org/118/ and
http://bazaar.eprints.org/232/ as examples of themes.
If you?ve got a test archive, try installing one of them and see where
the files go.