[EP-tech] Re: Error downloading Romeo autocomplete file from eprints.org

Hi

I don’t know where this RoMEO autocomplete file is deriving its data from, but in terms of SHERPA/RoMEO proper it is out of date. SHERPA/RoMEO’s own journals database currently lists about 23k titles, whereas this autocomplete file only has about 10k titles.  Also the RoMEO publisher IDs seem to be out of date in many cases. The “colours” are definitely not SHERPA/RoMEO colours, by the way.

If someone from EPrints cares to contact me, we may have a solution for you.

Regards

Peter

Peter Millington

SHERPA Technical Development Officer