[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] To preview or not to preview...
- Subject: [EP-tech] To preview or not to preview...
- From: jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch (jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch)
- Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:22:57 +0100
we have a problem showing Icons and previews in the search-list.
Understanding it depends on showing/creating the preview-icon or not, while
the document has public access rights vs. only shown to registered
Our Problem: We`re missing some previews while they are public. Don`t know,
why - if the status changed later or not...
Tried to figure out this:
- While using admin-tools (GUI), changing the state from "resticted" access
to "public" (vice versa) thumbnails will be generated and shown as
- While changing the state as a reviewer nothing happens :-(
- Are there more possibilities to generate, include, exclude previews...?
- Creating a preview for an affected eprint (described above), i could do a
batch-generate-thumbnail using `epadmin redo_thumbnails eprint eprint_id`
but it needs a couple of seconds and regenerating all icons for 80.000
Eprints will take a lot of time AND i dont know if it is a serious
Any hints or ideas?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...