[EP-tech] Re: History dataset, or IRStats 'History' processor

>sorry!...

No need to be sorry – the fact that the history dataset is processed and available within IRstats2 is a great help :o)

I’ll see if I can work it out from here!

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of sf2
Sent: 27 October 2014 15:32
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: History dataset, or IRStats 'History' processor

I added the history processor for some sort of proof of concept but I removed the reports from z_irstats2.pl so you'll have to re-write them (the configuration, that is). You should be able to plot a graph per history action (move_X_Y for instance or "delete"/"remove" - sorry I forgot the exact terminology but a quick look at the mysql tables should help)

One use was to plot the number of eprints that go live per day (from the buffer) but there are many other uses. I should have documented those, sorry!...

Seb