[EP-tech] Re: Irstats error after updating my version of eprints (3.2 --> 3.3)

Re Seb,

I installed irstats (bazaar) and updated 5 files:
  • process_stats
  • z_irstats2.pl
  • fp_stats
  • set_finder
  • get
I raised the script (process_stats) without error.

I have a question: I see usage statistics updated months are much smaller than in previous months. This may be normal, I do not know. This version detects perhaps more robots?

Thank you anyway.

jean-marie