[EP-tech] Re: Everything is ["xxx/xxxx:xxxx" not defined]

Actually the latest version didn't remove completely just by using yum
command. I found the previous version (libxml2-2.7.8-7.fc17.i686) from this
website: http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3

I downloaded the previous libxml2 package, its python and devel. Then I
reinstalled the libxml2 by using "rpm -ivh --force
libxml2.7.8-7.fc17.i686.rpm"

After that, I removed the latest version and restarted httpd service. It
works properly as before.
Case is solved. Thank you.