[EP-tech] Everything is ["xxx/xxxx:xxxx" not defined]

Hi,

Yesterday, I updated some softwares for my server. After I restarted my
server, I encountered 'kernel panic' due to the missing initramfs kernel
file. I entered the previous kernel and I noticed the eprints website
displayed ["xxx/xxxx:xxx" not defined"] for every words.

I thought after I solved the kernel issue, my eprints would become okay,
but it was not. Then I realized that even when I'm using the localhost, the
texts from the system (such as 'Home', 'Browse', 'About', 'Login'  etc..)
are still 'not defined'. However, the text in html file is displayed as
usual.

I think it was because the broken link/ mysql or something, but I don't
where to start. I already restarted httpd and mysql service, but nothing
happened.

Anyone has any idea?

--
Ilina Syazwani Musa (ISM)
Project Officer,

--
" PENAFIAN: E-mel ini dan apa-apa fail yang dikepilkan bersamanya ("Mesej")
adalah ditujukan hanya untuk kegunaan penerima(-penerima) yang termaklum di

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("Message") is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain
confidential information. You are hereby notified that the taking of any
action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by
anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this Message in error, you should delete this Message
immediately and advise the sender by return e-mail. Opinions, conclusions
and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official
business of University of Malaya shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by any of the forementioned. "