[EP-tech] Re: generate_views - no list pages...

Ah, hadn't considered that...

Apache is running as www-data.

Most of the files involved (all the year.* for instance) are owned by
eprints.

Too late to do anything meaningful tonight, but that certainly gives me
something to test out tomorrow.

Thanks, John!

Nick