[EP-tech] How to add search fields in admin's search items

Hi,

Anyone tried to add fields in the search items page when logged in as admin?  We are trying to add datestamp_year, datestamp_month, datestamp_day... and same with lastmod and status_changed.....

I tried to edit EPrintSearch.pm and add the following fields but getting an error that they are not defined as datasets:

{ meta_fields => [ "eprint.datestamp_month" ] },
{ meta_fields => [ "eprint.datestamp_day" ] },
{ meta_fields => [ "eprint.datestamp_year" ] },
{ meta_fields => [ "eprint.lastmod_month" ] },
{ meta_fields => [ "eprint.lastmod_day" ] },
{ meta_fields => [ "eprint.lastmod_year" ] },

With this added search fields, users from our research office can be able to search items deposited per month or specified dates...

Thanks guys in advanced! :)

Ellis Gatchalian
Systems Librarian
Wintec
Private Bag 3036, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240
Phone: +64-(0)7-834 8800 ext 8633
Fax: +64-(0)7-838 8257
Email: ellis.gatchalian at wintec.ac.nz
Web: http://www.wintec.ac.nz/

[WIN01]

This electronic mail transmission is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain private and confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must take no action based upon it, nor must you copy it or show it to anyone; please telephone or email the sender at Wintec immediately and return the original email. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of software viruses. It is your responsibility to carry out such virus checking as is necessary before opening any attachment which may be included with this message.