[EP-tech] large-scale repositories?

Are there any large-scale EPrints repos out there?
(by large scale, I mean 100,000+ accessible records)

The database technology will cope with up to 2 million records, but I
don't think the rest of EPrints will cope :D
... but what's in use, in practice?

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.