[EP-tech] Re: generate_views - no list pages...

John -

That seemed (seems?) like a good idea to follow - but can't get any joy from it.

I've made all the eprints files eprints:eprints, and run apache as eprints.

And I tried all the eprints files as www-data:www-data and run apache as www-data.

eprints is in the www-group, and vice versa.

But still not getting anything extra/more meaningful from the log - just the plain old 404.

I'll see if I can find another server to do an entirely clean install on and see how I get on. As it is only me with this error, I can only think it is some config/permissions over the live of the existing server that is causing problems...

Thanks for your help so far.

Nick