[EP-tech] Re: Altmetrics

On 24/06/14 13:53, Andrew Beeken wrote:
Okay, in my eprints3/lib/epm folder I have folders for irstats2 and
ref2014; nothing else. Is there likely to be a permissions issue on the
folder that is preventing it from copying the file here?
Issues with file permissions are common - under which user/group does Apache run? what are the file permissions on your EPrints directory?

Seb.

How would I go about doing a stack trace on the error?
Let's look at file perm. first.