[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: About IRStats2
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: About IRStats2
- From: sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk (Sebastien Francois)
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 13:04:26 +0100
- In-reply-to: <CAM+zcK+_R5Kdo9DgKTOayiC08HV+TXZNN7mL=cKjTCMbqbH05A@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAM+zcK+_R5Kdo9DgKTOayiC08HV+TXZNN7mL=cKjTCMbqbH05A@mail.gmail.com>
Which versions of EPrints and IRStats2 are you using, and what's the
error in the apache error logs?
On 24/07/14 12:52, pgasinos pgs wrote:
> In the Origin of downloads when I am trying to "Export as" any of the
> XML or CSV I get a " Internal Server Error. The server encountered an
> internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your
> Everything else (except Authors that also shows "No matches" no matter
> what) seems to work.
> What might be the problem? I believe I have installed correctly GeoIP
> and Date::Calc modules
> Kostas Pgasinos
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
> *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...