[EP-tech] Re: Search in subjects and divisions does nothing

Hi Kostas,

Is your problem related to the missing "q" parameter as reported here?
https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/117

This is a issue related to whether xapian is installed (and enabled) on
your system or not.

When xapian is enabled, the patch need to be applied for the subject
search to work, otherwise, the patch must be REMOVED for the subject
search to work.

Regards,
Jiadi