[EP-tech] Re: Breakage with IRStats2 starting at EPrints 3.3.12?

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 06:10:04PM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> For the last couple of months, my stats gathering with IRStats have
> not updated. I finally decided to dive in and find what happened, and
> I'm almost sure it started with the update to EPrints 3.3.12.

Take a look in issue which I reported:

https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/issues/48

It contains simple fix for irstats which doesn't depend on eprints
change which we will get with next release I guess.

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpavlin at rot13.org
Unix addict. Internet consultant.             http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin