[EP-tech] Re: Browse view by document language.

The browse X by Y was exactly what I hoping to end up with.

As you mentioned earlier, it was simple enough to add:

         { meta_fields => [ "documents.language" ] },

to eprint_search_advanced.pl to let the user search by document
language, so I hoped the View part would be equally simple, but I
understand why it would lead to conflicts.

Guess I will have to settle with the search for now, since I do indeed
often have multiple file attachments with different languages like Alan
mentioned, so the simple solution with a single field is not an option.

I can reply back with the code for a browse view, if I ever get it
working, as I imagine it could be useful in other repositories as well.

If anyone from orgprints.org happens to subscribe to this list and would
be willing to supply their code for this particular view for reference,
I would be more than grateful of course.

Have a nice weekend everyone!