[EP-tech] Problem with mepints

Greetings all

I have an Eprint setup running 3.2.9 which had meprints 1.3 installed. In the test environment, I manged to upgrade it to 3.3.12.

However, when I try to install the the meprints 1.4 through eprints bazaar the system goes  to the login screen and I cannot login even as admin.

Has anybody shed a light on this? Is there a way to upgrade to 1.4 prior to upgrading eprints?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Ariffin Kusetiawan Mukandar

System admin, IREP

International Islamic University Malaysia