[EP-tech] Re: Checkboxes

Hi Seb,

What syntax do I use in the default.pl file - it?s not entirely clear from
my end?

Andrew

On 14/07/2014 15:42, "Sebastien Francois" <sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

>Make your field "required" UNSPECIFIED unspecified should disappear.
>
>cfg.d/eprint_fields_default.pl is where you set default values.
>
>Fields of type "set" which are multiple are usually check boxes (I think).
>
>Seb.
>
>On 14/07/14 15:36, Andrew Beeken wrote:
>> Ah right - I?ve actually achieved this now with a Yes/No drop down,
>> however I?ve come across another funny; the drop down is showing a third
>> value of UNSPECIFIED - I?d like it to default to No but I can?t seem to
>> find the correct setting for that or where to put it.
>>
>> On 14/07/2014 10:59, "Ian Stuart" <Ian.Stuart at ed.ac.uk> wrote:

>*** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
>*** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
>*** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.