[EP-tech] Re: ePrints sales enquiry : Apology for using the wrong email address

Hi Rodney,

I can confirm that your email was forwarded to the technical team for
consideration, and it has already been acted upon. Sorry you have been
kept waiting, but you should be receiving a response soon.

Andrew

On 06/07/14 23:50, Rodney Foley wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Apologies for sending this to the technical mailing list but I have
> sent several enquiries to info at services.eprints.org and have not
> received a response.
>
> The University of Tasmania is looking to upgrade its current version
> of ePrints and is investigating if this could be performed by
> University of Southampton. Are you aware of an issue with the
> info at services.eprints.org <mailto:info at services.eprints.org> mailing
> address or an issue that may be preventing the ePrints sales team from
> responding to my enquiry.
>
> Regards,
>
> *Rodney Foley*
> Library Systems Coordinator
> Library | Division of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students & Education)
> University of Tasmania
> Morris Miller Library, Private Bag 25
> Hobart TAS 7001
> T: +61 3 6226 7494
> www.utas.edu.au/library <http://www.utas.edu.au/library>
>
> Small_esig
> CRICOS 00586B

Andrew D Bell
EPrints Services
School of Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton
Southampton
SO17 1BJ

+44 (0)23 8059 8814