[EP-tech] Re: import data from OAI

Il 13/05/2014 13:27, Denis Pitzalis ha scritto:
and this too: http://files.eprints.org/658/

you can see both plugins at work here: http://www.michael-culture.org

   Abstract

Europeana is becoming more and more used. With this two plugins you will be able to export your data in the ESE format. The two plugins are based on a default Eprint v3.2.6 installation but you will find all the necessary comment in help you doing your own mapping. - ESE.xsm.xsl contain the xlst format 1.0 instruction for exporting your data in the ESE format - OAI_ESE.pm contain the instruction allowing a OAI-PMH harvester to retrieve information from your repository.

===

Seems not an OAI harvester, or I'm not understanding the description?

Denis