[EP-tech] EPrints Bazaar package Shelves

Hello,

I'm trying to include the Shelves package into our repository, but can't get it to work as expected. The only possible reason I've found so far is that there is a plugin "InputForm::Component::Shelf" listed in shelves.pl that I cannot find anywhere. Is this plugin missing from the package or is it included somewhere and I just don't see it?
Any help is appreciated!

Verena
Dep. Digital Library
University Library Bayreuth