[EP-tech] Setting content disposition for pdfs

Hello,

Is there a way I can get eprints to force browsers to download pdfs as opposed to serve them inline (like what chrome does). ie set theI've content-disposition to attachment type to octet-stream etc...

I've tried chucking directives into the apache conf to no avail... I imagine that eprints takes charge of all that?

Reason being we are being mobbed by range requests from innocent users scrolling through big pdfs in chrome.

Cheers,

Rory