Lauren.

Lauren Shipley, Information Systems Librarian, Southampton Solent
University
Extn 3260, 023 80 319 260, lauren.shipley at solent.ac.uk

From:   Andrew Beeken <anbeeken at lincoln.ac.uk>
To:     "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>,
Date:   12/02/2014 14:28
Subject:        [EP-tech]  Changes to response pages
Sent by:        eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hello! I think I?m getting to grips with the way EPrints plugs together.
My next question is related to ?result pages?, for example, if someone
requests a copy of a document and the owner of the document receives this
request by email. When they click on the ?approve request? link, they are
taken to a page which is generated based on the request token. Is there
any way of getting to that page outside of this email loop so that, for
example, we can make typo changes and check them in a test environment?

Andrew

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln,
has established an international reputation based on high student
satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The information in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If
you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately
and remove it from your system. Do not disclose the contents to another
person or take copies.

Email is not secure and may contain viruses. The University of Lincoln
makes every effort to ensure email is sent without viruses, but cannot
guarantee this and recommends recipients take appropriate precautions.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance
with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at:
http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.