[EP-tech] Re: Add document metadata field to Advanced Search

I think you can do:

{ meta_fields => [ "documents.license" ] },

Speak to you in a mo’ ;o)

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Alan.Stiles
Sent: 08 April 2014 13:41
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Add document metadata field to Advanced Search

I’ve just been posed the question of whether we can display e.g. the Licence and Version fields from the document dataset as options to search against within the advanced search.

Adding ePrints metadata fields to the search is straightforward, but I can’t find an example for including any document metadata?

Any thoughts folks?

Alan Stiles

Digital Repository Developer

Library Services, The Open University

oro.open.ac.uk

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).