[EP-tech] Re: load throttling strategy

But then, remember that these values should be adjusted according to
your server/machine/traffic...

See http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/prefork.html#MaxSpareServers

And "If you are trying to set the value equal to or lower than
MinSpareServers [6], Apache will automatically adjust it to
MinSpareServers + 1."

That's if you're using prefork on your server :-)

Seb

--

Ian Stuart.
Developer: ORI, RJ-Broker, and OpenDepot.org Bibliographics and

http://edina.ac.uk/ [1]

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

*** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/ [3]
*** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/ [4]
*** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/ [5]

*** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/ [3]