[EP-tech] Re: EPrints Japanese 日本の

How about http://devel.edina.ac.uk:1203/60560/ for pukka multi-lingual data
(but, unfortunately, only en-gb in the interface)

On 17/03/14 12:10, Sebastien Francois wrote:
Richard,

https://www.google.co.uk/?q=inurl:%22.jp%2Fcgi%2Flatest_tool%22

You'll find some metadata in Japanese there ^^.

Seb.

On 14/03/14 10:59, Richard M. Davis wrote:
Hi All

Does anyone know of any sites where I can see EPrints 3 running in
Japanese (UI and/or metadata)?

We've found a translation with phrases for EP2 we could possibly update
but would prefer something we don't have to hack if possible.

Presumably there's no reason Unicode based metadata/indexing/text
searching wouldn't work for Japanese (we've seen it working for Arabic),
but seeing is believing...!

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.