From: eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk [eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk] on behalf of jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch [jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 2:43 AM
To: eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Antwort: Antwort: Re: Bazzar Plugin: Shelves

Add:

http://<myserver>/cgi/shelves/show_all_with_eprint?eprintid=<anyeprintdid><http://www.zoratest.uzh.ch//cgi/shelves/show_all_with_eprint?eprintid=10909> is returning

{"shelves":[{"title":"JV","id":"1","is_eprint":"0"}]}

which is my first test-shelf. So all in all i think it's no cgi-config problem, cause this works!? :-\

Jens

[Inactive hide details for jens.vieler---08.12.2014 11:36:00---Dear Tommy, thank you.]jens.vieler---08.12.2014 11:36:00---Dear Tommy, thank you.