From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Yuri
Sent: 11 March 2014 08:40
To: EPrints.org Technical List
Subject: [EP-tech] generate_views --view *id*

Does generate_views --view *id* remove deleted items? --verbose shows only:

Wrote:
/usr/share/eprints3/archives/xxx/html/it/view/people/Name=3ASurname.default
(while in the web I can reach it with .html), but tells nothing about deleted items.

I mean, are html files still reachable? I think so because the menu is ok, but I still find (searchable by google) items on the web that should not be there because deleted.

I mean, the menu are ok, but lists are not deleted. This is Eprints 3.1