[EP-tech] Re: EPrints 3.3.12 Installation (from source)

Hi,

This mail just to keep you informed...

I started over from a clean snapshot of our system.
I reinstalled EPrints 3.3.12 from the source and a few required softwares from "yum" utility.
Then I ran epadmin and got one of the errors I had the first time :
Can't load '/usr/local/lib64/perl5/auto/APR/APR.so' for module APR: libexpat.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory at /usr/lib64/perl5/DynaLoader.pm line 200.
 at /usr/local/lib64/perl5/APR/Table.pm line 23
[...]
As expat was installed (as said by "yum install expat"), the first time, I tried reinstalling Perl (and mod_perl). And things went worse... :-(
This time, I asked around me and somebody suggested the following command:
yum install compat-expat1
I did it and it worked.
EPrints is now installed and working.

Thanks again for your help