[EP-tech] Re: SWORD deposit

Cool - thanks; how would we go about using it once it?s installed?
Presumably we have to pass the data to an endpoint but how is it
formatted/authenticated?

On 27/08/2014 14:02, "Ian Stuart" <Ian.Stuart at ed.ac.uk> wrote:

>On 27/08/14 13:43, Andrew Beeken wrote:
>> Hello all!
>>
>> I?m currently trying to get my head around how the sword deposit into
>> ePrints works so that I can implement it in the back end of an app
>> I?m working on. I can?t seem to find any tutorials online so would
>> someone be able to point me in the right direction?
>EPrints 3.2 or 3.3?
>
>Grab the one I wrote.... http://bazaar.eprints.org/335/
>
>--
>
>Ian Stuart.
>Developer: ORI, RJ-Broker, and OpenDepot.org
>Bibliographics and Multimedia Service Delivery team,
>EDINA,
>The University of Edinburgh.
>
>http://edina.ac.uk/
>
>This email was sent via the University of Edinburgh.
>
>The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in
>Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

>*** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
>*** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
>*** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/

The University of Lincoln, located in the heart of the city of Lincoln, has established an international reputation based on high student satisfaction, excellent graduate employment and world-class research.

The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.