[EP-tech] Re: Writing slightly more complex searches

On 22/08/14 15:24, John Salter wrote:
> Or do (Friday afternoon monkey-code)
> $list1 = search1: userid = 42
> $list2 = search2: (ispublished = 'pub' OR refereed = 'TRUE')
>
> $new_list = $list1->intersect( $list2 );
Yep - same as Alan's comment: two searches & take the union (or even the
onion, but lets not cry over that)

> [From: http://wiki.eprints.org/w/API:EPrints/List]
Cheers for the link!

> I'm guessing you're not on a Xapian-enabled repo..?
Correct :)

(though I may look at it, if it also speeds up OAI-PMH result sets and
the like)

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.