From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Tommy Ingulfsen
Sent: 21 February 2014 06:01
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: IRStats 2-0.0.5 - Stats::Handler: requested processor 'countries' does not exist.

I am mystified by this - I'm pretty sure it's Prototype that defines the
'each' function. I'm on EPrints 3.3.11 and IRStats 2-0.0.5.

I just took my file (which is version 1.7.1 of prototype.js):

 EPRINTSROOT/archives/ARCHIVE/cfg/static/javascript/auto/20_prototype.js

And moved it away from EPrints to my home directory, then restarted the
web server. That caused me to get the same error as you, a little red box
that says "this.each is not a function". Upon moving it back, the error
went away and the map reappeared.

Looking at the source of my local dev machine web page

http://eprints3311.localhost/cgi/stats/report/requests?range=_ALL_&from=&to
=

It links to the main JavaScript file within the <head>:

    <script type="text/javascript"
src="/javascript/auto-3.3.11.js"><!--padder--></script>

The start of auto-3.3.11.js is:

/* From:
/opt/eprints3311/archives/eprints3311/cfg/static/javascript/auto/20_prototy
pe.js */

/*  Prototype JavaScript framework, version 1.7.1
 *  (c) 2005-2010 Sam Stephenson

Is that what you've got as well?

tommy