[EP-tech] Re: EPrints Bazaar down?

Yes, it seems that our networks team made some changes which are causing
the problem.

They now want to know what ports and protocols the bazaar uses - is
there an obvious way of determining this?  I'm sorry if this is a
totally silly question...

Lizz

On 16/04/2014 15:44, John Salter wrote:
> Has anything changed on your server recently?
> I used to get a similar thing on a dev server that had to go via a proxy.
>
> Try doing a wget from the server - to see if it can see the bazaar.
> If you can, but it's not accessible vie EPrints (therefore Apache), you may need to configure something in the Apache.
>
> It shouldn't have just stopped for no reason - either something has been updated/enforced on your server; something that was in the network pathway is no longer there (or not open to your server) - e.g. a proxy, or something else...
>
> Cheers,
> John

Technical Data Officer
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)