[EP-tech] Re: registration problem

Hi, I have problem with my repository registration. when users want to create an account, after filling out the form, they encounter with following error:

"The system is currently unable to send email. Please try again later. If this problem persists, please contact the administrator with details."

how should I config my repository and remove this problem? please help me. I am amatour in this repository configuration.