[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: RoMEO autocomplete
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: RoMEO autocomplete
- From: gilles.fournie at cirad.fr (Gilles Fournié)
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 09:21:34 +0200
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|1164188347f605e1994d73e17e1dabeeq3A8dJ14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|53479BFA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <5346CF43.email@example.com> <EMEW3|1164188347f605e1994d73e17e1dabeeq3A8dJ14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|53479BFA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks a lot, Ian.
These files will be of a great help.
But I often get rather long response times from romeo API.
Failed to look up <i>Zetoc</i> publisher in RoMEO. MySQL error:
MySQL server has gone away
That makes the Ajax autocomplete not so useful.
Did you noticed the same problems ?
Le 11/04/2014 09:38, Ian Stuart a ?crit :
> On 10/04/14 18:05, Gilles Fourni? wrote:
>> We would like to add an autocompletion for the journal fields.
>> As explained in the Wiki page
>> we have downloaded and used the file found at
>> The solution works well.
>> But we realized that the file romeo_journals.autocomplete is old. Its
>> date is Jan 19, 2009. Of course, we checked its content and we noticed
>> that journals we can find on the Sherpa/RoMEO website are not in the
>> file. So, it seems it has not been updated for a while.
>> Does anybody know if there is a plan to update it ? Or if we can find
>> another one elsewhere ?
> I have two files for you, which relate to the wiki page
> update_romeo_publishers lives in eprints/~~/bin and should be run
> daily - it creates a set of lookup files
> get_journals lives in eprints/~~/cgi and is the bit that does the AJAX
> response stuff, using the files created above
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/
> *** EPrints developers Forum: http://forum.eprints.org/
* Anglais - d?tect?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...