[EP-tech] How to display the embargo expiry date to users

Hi all,

I really hope to catch some pieces on information about my question.

Here is the problem :

As you can see on the capture below, embargo information on an item is displayed on the abstract page

[cid:image001.png at 01CF4E75.131FE030]

Actually, the embargoed document is cited as follow :

Fainstein, Balia (2013). La carri?re du jeune donneur de sang : r?flexions autour de l'apport d'une recherche sociologique aux strat?gies marketing d'H?ma-Qu?bec<http://theses-dev.inrs.ca/970/>. Essai. Qu?bec, Universit? du Qu?bec, Institut national de la recherche scientifique , 132 p.

That means, information about any embargo is not directly displayed to the user.  Such information is discovered to the user whenever he clicks on the title link ( to see the abstract page). I believe, it is not comfortable !

This is why I would very much like to show the embargo expiry date on the item short display . That is :

Fainstein, Balia (2013). La carri?re du jeune donneur de sang : r?flexions autour de l'apport d'une recherche sociologique aux strat?gies marketing d'H?ma-Qu?bec. Essai. Qu?bec, Universit? du Qu?bec, Institut national de la recherche scientifique , 132 p.

(Utilisateur enregistr? seulement jusqu'? 3 Avril 2014)

Please note, in case of embargo, the link on the item title is disabled.

Could someone show me the right way.

I am looking forward to reading from you.

Best regards

John