[EP-tech] Re: Adding new Data Objects into EPrints 3.2

On 17/12/13 23:33, Mark Gregson wrote:
Have you tried 'use'-ing the new DataObj modules somewhere like EPrints.pm? e.g., 'use EPrints::DataObj::Subscriber;'

I was trying to only refer to them in code that I can add to an EPrints install (in the same way that Importers and Exporters and new Screens can be added without touching code under ~~eprints/perl_lib/....)

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.