[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Two-stage approval process?
- Subject: [EP-tech] Two-stage approval process?
- From: gwolf at gwolf.org (Gunnar Wolf)
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:42:47 -0500
I have been requested to add a stage in the approval process of my
deposited records; user_roles _almost_ takes me there
(http://wiki.eprints.org/w/User_roles.pl details how to add a user
role with "eprint/buffer/move_archive:editor", and that _almost_ but
not quite gets my request done), but there is a piece I cannot find
how to specify.
We need that:
1. A 'user' deposits a record
2. A 'editor' reviews it, mainly looking for needed metadata changes,
and marks it as "ready for acceptance"
3. A 'legal_processor' acknowledges we have the needed copyright
assignments/permissions, and moves it to the repository
Steps 2 and 3 would ideally be done independent of each other, as they
are separate review processes. But I'm willing to serialize
So, ideally, where editors go to /cgi/users/home?screen=Review, I
would like to have my 'legal_processor' go to, say,
/cgi/users/home?screen=LegalOK, and just get those items that are
not yet approved by them.
Thanks for any comments,