From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Shaharom Nizam Mohamed
Sent: Thursday, 21 November 2013 4:46 PM
To: eprints
Subject: [EP-tech] Basic search function

Hello All,

I would like to ask regarding the basic search function in Eprints. Apparently, our newly installed eprints is unable to perform basic search. When I do a test by search using the full title of the uploaded document, it will returned no result. However, if I search same title through advance search, it seem that I can get the correct result and there is no problem at all.

is there any configuration that I need to do regarding to this?

Thanks a lot guys and have a nice day.

--
"Bridging boundaries, connecting minds"

Best Regards,

Mr. Shaharom Nizam Mohamed
Assistant Manager,
Marketing & Information Development Unit,
Siti Hasmah Digital Library,
Multimedia University,
Persiaran Multimedia,
63100 Cyberjaya,