[EP-tech] Re: Help open for just one field among publication details workflow

Funnily enough, I’m looking at exactly the same thing at the moment.

The wiki doesn’t seem to help much with this – the field spec here: http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Workflow_Format#Field_Element doesn’t mention anything.

If I discover anything I’ll let you know!

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of M.D.Mcfarlane@lse.ac.uk
Sent: 18 November 2013 14:55
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Help open for just one field among publication details workflow

Hi All,

I know this has come up before, but I cannot seem to get this working.

I’ve added a new field which we want to use for Articles. I’ve added this to the workflow, but I would like to have the help open by default for just that field. I know you can do it by component, but I want it part of the publication details.

Is there a way of doing this?

We’re running 3.3.10

Cheers

Mike