[EP-tech] Re: Patch suggestion: Form value of MetaField::Name fields having surrounding spaces stripped off

Hi Florian,

See
<https://github.com/eprints/eprints/commit/961e1591009b777ad65015d185cdd9d6eb2863ce>https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/11
and its fix perhaps?

Could you also raise a ticket in github for your issue (if not fixed by
the above patch) please?

Thanks!
Seb.