[EP-tech] Removing Unwanted Browse Views

Hi,

I'm currently configuring EPrints version 3.3.12 and the drop down menu has 'Browse By Divisions', which I want to replace with 'Browse by Type'. I can't see any option in the phrases editor to delete the 'Browse by Divisions'. I've deleted 'divisions' from the views.pl.

This must be so simple, yet I can't see it. Has anyone any ideas, because the documentation does not appear to cover this version?

Thanks,

Malcolm.

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and its attachments from your system.