[EP-tech] Re: OAI harvest in 3.3.12

Hi Yuri,

I think there were a few things I did

Firstly in the OAI_RIAN_DC I changed the metadata prefix

$self->{metadataPrefix} = "rian_dc"; (instead of oai_dc)

Further

I was still pointing to Export::DC, changed that to Export::OAI_RIAN_Export
and then called our own subroutine for conversion (defined
OAI_RIAN_Export)in  instead of convert_dataobj

sub xml_dataobj
{
        my( $plugin, $dataobj ) = @_;

#       my $main_dc_plugin = $plugin->{session}->plugin( "Export::DC" );

        my $main_dc_plugin = $plugin->{session}->plugin(
"Export::OAI_RIAN_Export" );

#       my $data = $main_dc_plugin->convert_dataobj( $dataobj );
        my $data = $main_dc_plugin->convert_dc( $dataobj );

and after epadmin reload and apache restart that seem to work!

Thanks
Ranju Upadhyay
National University of Ireland Maynooth