[EP-tech] Re: Permissions for eprints bazaar

On 31/10/13 10:46, Lizz Jennings wrote:
Hello,

I'm new to Eprints, and I think I've installed it all right, or at least
I did until I tried to install a plugin through the admin screen and I
get a message that permission is denied.  I'm logged in as the admin
user, who has admin rights.  What have I missed?
Access to EPrints Bazaar is read-only for installing plugins, so that's not going to be the actual problem.

I suspect its more likely to be a file-system permissions thing.... can you give us the full message?

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.