[EP-tech] Re: Bazaar Plugin - Shelves for eprints-

I believe I had a similar problem when installing the Shelves plugin. I couldn't find any notes on it, but I am 90% sure that it was solved by making the relevant directory be allowed to run CGI scripts (ExecCGI in the Apache configuration file for the relevant repository). This was on an older repository that had been updated multiple times, so the Eprints Apache config file was not the latest version.

tommy

From: Lourdes Calvo Montero <lcalvom@pas.ucm.es<mailto:lcalvom@pas.ucm.es>>
Date: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 3:51 AM
To: "eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>>
Subject: [EP-tech] Bazaar Plugin - Shelves for eprints-

Hi, I wonder if someone has installed this plugin in a 3.3.11 Eprints version.

When it's installed and activated, you can create, modify metadata and delete shelves, but the buttons for adding an eprint to a shelf don´t  appear in the search results screen . How can you add an eprint to a shelf?

Is it neccesary to do something else?

Thanks,

Lourdes Calvo
Universidad Complutense de Madrid