[EP-tech] Convert creator field into dataobj

Dear All,

how could I convert creator/contributor names into a separate dataobj similarly to the org_unit and project objects of the CRIS plugin? I think this would be a really cool feature, as there are more and more things to store about authors (ORCID, real userid, etc.). I saw one old patch (authorid) for this, but it does not work with the new releases and it was too heavy/complicated.

I could add subfields to the compound field definition, but on a long run this is not so maintainable.

thanks for any hints,

Andras

--
András Micsik, MTA SZTAKI