[EP-tech] Re: Upgrading to EPrints 3.3.12

Anything else showing in the apache error logs?

Seb.

On 16/10/13 12:05, Malcolm Bodger wrote:
Hi John,

I've checked and everything is eprints:eprints. I did use chown with the -R switch.
The message is now saying "Can't retrieve item with the ID "22"
It has created the beginning of a document and an entry in the database but goes no further.
When I go to manage deposits and click on 'new item' I get that error.
I've clearly broken something but what?