Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 10:30:13 +0200
From: Andr?s Micsik <andras.micsik@sztaki.mta.hu>
Subject: [EP-tech]  Mulitlang fields
To: "'eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk'" <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>

  I tried Multilang fields for the title and abstract and they seem to work
quite well. Are there any dangers using Multilang fields with EPrints 3.3.12?
The documentation seems incomplete for this field, but it works otherwise.

Are there any caveats when changing the eprint title field to Multilang?

thank you,