[EP-tech] Report Writer

Dear EPrints,

Can anyone tell me or suggest if there are any report writer (e.g: Crystal Report) that can be used with eprints? There are some out there and I really don’t know which one can be used with eprints.

I’m using EPrints 3.3.11 (Bearberry), centOS.

Thanks for your reply.

Best Regards,

Mohd Izamri Ismail (Izam)

Analyst Programmer

Management Information System (MIS)

DISCLAIMER: We value your online privacy. This email including any attachments may contain confidential & privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the recipient(s). If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete all the contents permanently from all kinds of storage devices. Unauthorized distribution or dissemination of this email is strictly prohibited. Please be informed that views or opinions found in this email are solely that of the author and do not necessarily represent HELP University Sdn Bhd. HELP University Sdn Bhd disclaims all warranties to the content of this email and shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the person and /or their property caused by this email.